BILINGVAL INC. School (hereinafter referred to as "the School") publishes the present Distance English Language Learning Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "the Agreement"), which is a public Offer Agreement (offer) to individuals (hereinafter referred to as "the Customer").
● In accordance with this Agreement, the School undertakes to provide the Customer with the services of distance learning in English language personally to the Customer, or to another person designated by the Customer as the recipient of the services, hereinafter referred to as the Student, and the Customer undertakes to accept these services and pay for them in accordance with the terms and conditions provided by this Agreement.
● The Customer and the School shall individually agree on the number of classes to be conducted in accordance with this Agreement. The school guarantees that classes will be conducted by highly qualified teachers.
● The cost of classes is calculated taking into account the half-hourly rate of the School for the selected category of teachers.
Booking and cancellation policies
● We advise you to book your lessons in advance, as each teacher's schedule is planned for their personal plans and the availability of free time with the teachers may not meet your wishes.
● The client has the right to postpone or cancel lessons not later than 24 hours before the start of the lesson.
● The teacher has the right to cancel the class at least 24 hours before the scheduled class.
In this case, the client has the right to assign a new class with the teacher or ask the
School to find a replacement for the same time. If the Customer believes that the Teacher
is postponing classes too often, the Customer has the right to apply to the Administration
with a request to change the Teacher.
● If during the lesson you have technical difficulties or the teacher does not contact you
within 5 minutes after the lesson starts, notify the Administration immediately. Classes
that were not held due to the fault of the teacher or the Administration of the site, as well
as because of technical problems on the site, are transferred in full to another convenient
for you time.
● If the Customer is not available for the Teacher's call at the time set for the lesson, the
Teacher repeats the attempts to contact the Customer (at least three times). In this case,
the start time of the lesson is considered to be the time set in the lesson schedule. If as a
result of the above mentioned procedures it is not possible to contact the Client, the lesson is considered to be held and is paid at the rate of 100%.
● The client/student has no right to take private lessons from the teachers of the School and is obliged to inform the Administration about the offer of the Teacher to conduct private lessons outside the School.
● The Customer/student undertakes not to copy, transfer to third parties directly or by providing access to the Internet, educational or other materials received during the lessons at the School.
● In case of violation of these provisions, the School reserves the right to refuse to provide services to the Client, as well as to recover the Client's lost profit.
Procedure for providing and paying for services
● The School is not responsible for the failure to provide the service due to the lack of necessary software or technical problems with the Internet.
● The teacher chosen by the Customer may be temporarily or permanently replaced if there are valid reasons for this (vacation, illness, other circumstances). The Contractor notifies the Client in advance. If the Customer does not want to train with another Teacher, the Customer may suspend the provision of training in the manner prescribed by this Agreement.
● Payment for Services is made on the basis of 100% prepayment. If the Customer has only one paid lesson left, the Customer must pay for the next one before the next one.
● If the Customer fails to comply with the above requirement, the School has the right to cancel the schedule of studies of the Customer / Student and put on the previously reserved for the Customer time of studies with other students.
● The School reserves the right to unilaterally change the cost of services by posting the information on the website of the School. The cost of the lessons already paid by the Customer is not subject to change.
● The moment of payment is considered the receipt of funds to the account of the School.
● The client is responsible for the correctness of the payments made by him/her.
● The client pays for all the services of the communication organizations necessary for the classes.
● In case of termination of education by the Customer/School Student and receipt of the balance of the funds transferred by him/her for education, the cost of his/her education will be calculated at the current prices of the school when applying to the School again. If the balance of the School account is saved, the cost of classes will not be recalculated when the price changes.
● The refunds are made in the same way that the payment was made. If it is not possible to return the funds in the same way, the funds may be returned in another way by mutual agreement of the parties.
● The school has the right to refuse to provide and prolong services to the Customer without explaining the reasons for the refusal.
Other terms and conditions
● The Parties shall be liable for failure to perform or improper performance of their obligations under this Agreement in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the laws of the United States of America and Delaware.
● All disputes or disagreements arising between the Parties under this Agreement or in connection with it shall be settled through negotiations between them. The Party whose right has been violated shall send a written claim (demand) to the other Party via electronic communication. If within 15 (Fifteen) calendar days the Party that sent the claim has not received a response to it, as well as if within 15 (Fifteen) calendar days from the date of receipt of the first response to the claim the Parties have not come to any agreement, the Party whose right has been violated has the right to apply to the court in the manner prescribed by law.
● This Agreement shall enter into force upon its conclusion and shall remain in force until one of the following the parties will not terminate this Agreement.
Consent to the processing of personal data
● By agreeing to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you give your consent to the School to collect and process your personal data, as well as the personal data of persons under the age of majority on whose behalf you enter into a legal relationship. The School collects, stores and processes only those data that are necessary for the provision of services under this Agreement, namely: name, age or date of birth; telephone numbers, e-mail address and other contact details.
● Processing includes collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), use, dissemination (including transfer, including transborder transfer of data), depersonalization, blocking, destruction of personal data, as well as provision to the subject of personal data commercial and informational information (including special offers and promotions) through various communication channels, including mail, SMS, e-mail, telephone.